Innovation Commercialization Cohort 2022 (ICC 2022)
MU Ideas ICC 2022 is a 12-month Incubation Program where innovators get technical and business mentoring from industry and academic experts to commercialize their innovation by forming their own startup company.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two important criteria’s
1. The innovation is patented or can be protected by IPR.
2. It can be commercialized.
Faculty, Students, Individual or team of innovators. This program is open to all innovators who have innovation which can be turned into a startup.
All innovations in any sector can apply. (e.g. FinTech, AI/ML, Bio Tech, Nano Tech, IoT etc)
The applicants will be screened by the Subject Expert Committee (SEC) consisting of IPR, Technical and Business Experts.
The selected applicants will get
· Business and Technical Mentoring from Industry and Academia
· Access to State of art labs and co-working space
· IPR, Quality Testing, Legal and Financial Compliance Support
· Connect with leading Angel network and Venture Capital Firms
· National and Global Connects
· Market and Govt Connect
Yes. The program would help you to understand how to take your innovation from lab to market.
The objective is to commercialize explore market value of innovative ideas, patents and handhold the innovators towards their entrepreneurship journey via Startup company.
Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revery by 24 hours and update it here if found relevant.